Interested in joining a startup? Our member companies are looking for talent.
Submit your resume:
Sales & Marketing
Xenoma is looking to hire a Field Applications Engineer lead sales and support new customers through the launch of the e-skin Development Kit for external content developers in gaming, fitness, wellness, and industrial markets. Additionally, the role will provide technical assistance and serve as a liaison between the customer and development team in Japan.
Desired Skills and Experiences:
Experience with the following is a must:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or equivalent
- 3+ years in applications or sales engineering
- Strong communication skills for internal and external customers
- Deploying and supporting SDKs
- Programming with Unity, Android, or C#
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) experience
Experience with the following is a plus:
- Basic circuit design
- Programming experience with sensors (accelerometers, gyroscopes, strain gages, etc.)
- Japanese language skills
Worcester, MA (1 hour from Boston) Up to 25% domestic and international travels
Submit your resume:
We are seeking an Energy Consultant focused on selling commodity based services in deregulated electricity and natural gas market segments nationally. This is an outside sales position with unlimited growth potential based upon individual contribution.
- High energy, self motivated, task oriented individual.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate business and market related benefits in a simple fashion.
- Ability to “connect” with both mid and senior level management.
- Expertise in communicating energy terms and products.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Minimum five years sales experience.
- Bachelors Degree preferred, but not required.
- Develops product and market specific sales strategies and tactics.
- Identifies qualified customers in need of procurement options in all vertical markets and/or regions.
- Secures new customers by direct solicitation, building business relationships with alliance partners, customer organizations, energy-users groups, federal, state and local agencies.
- Facilitates customer meetings and the introduction of EnerConnex products and capabilities.
- Secures customer commitments and coordinates and manages proposal development and related presentations to customers.
- Closes energy procurement contracts.
- Possesses a thorough knowledge and understanding of energy markets, technologies and public and private sector procurement contracting practices.