Interested in joining a startup? Our member companies are looking for talent.
Submit your resume:
Senior Process Engineer
Battery Resourcers (BR) is a lithium ion battery recycling startup company building out its core technology at the pilot scale. BR is poised to revolutionize the battery industry with its patented technology enabling the recycle of Li-ion batteries regardless of size, shape or chemistry directly into materials for use in new lithium ion batteries. With established relationships with top tier battery manufacturing and automobile companies BR has just closed series A funding. BR is currently hiring a Senior Process Engineer to expand its engineering team. This position will work directly with the founding members in designing automation processes in our pilot plant design and play a critical role in process scale up. It is the second Senior level
position being added after the founding team.
TheSenior Process Engineerprovides expertise on complex issues used in manufacturing and production processes. The Senior Process Engineer will be in charge of the pilot plant equipment operation, material flow and optimization.
Core Job Responsibilities:
-Lead a team in setting up, operating and maintaining the pilot plant equipment. -Optimize material flow with process automation when necessary
-Assist engineering team in other aspects of pilot plant scale up
-Provides expertise in supporting manufacturing through process development -Create and maintain process specifications and technical report
-Create equipment maintenance logs and procedures
-Work with other senior staff to develop and enforce safety procedures -Maintains project files and appropriate records of work
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
Minimum 3 years’ experience with manufacturing equipment and experience with recycling equipment or 5 years’ experience as a mechanical engineer engaged in mechanical design and development.
-Demonstrated expertise with complex materials engineering solutions -Ability to automate materials flow processes
-Ability to automate industrial processes
-Able to solve complex problems; makes decisions based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
-Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Read about Battery Resourcers
Submit your resume:
We are seeking an Energy Consultant focused on selling commodity based services in deregulated electricity and natural gas market segments nationally. This is an outside sales position with unlimited growth potential based upon individual contribution.
- High energy, self motivated, task oriented individual.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate business and market related benefits in a simple fashion.
- Ability to “connect” with both mid and senior level management.
- Expertise in communicating energy terms and products.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Minimum five years sales experience.
- Bachelors Degree preferred, but not required.
- Develops product and market specific sales strategies and tactics.
- Identifies qualified customers in need of procurement options in all vertical markets and/or regions.
- Secures new customers by direct solicitation, building business relationships with alliance partners, customer organizations, energy-users groups, federal, state and local agencies.
- Facilitates customer meetings and the introduction of EnerConnex products and capabilities.
- Secures customer commitments and coordinates and manages proposal development and related presentations to customers.
- Closes energy procurement contracts.
- Possesses a thorough knowledge and understanding of energy markets, technologies and public and private sector procurement contracting practices.