Energy Projects Associate
401K, Medical, Dental, Life
E4TheFuture’s mission is to promote residential clean energy and sustainable resource solutions to advance climate protection and economic fairness by influencing federal, state and local policies, and by helping to build a resilient and vibrant energy efficiency and clean energy sector. If you are interested in becoming part of a dynamic team, we encourage you to apply for our Energy Projects Associate position.
The Energy Projects Associate is the point of contact for members and potential members of the Community Clean Energy Project (CCEP) based in Worcester, Massachusetts. CCEP is a multi-technology, community driven project designed to provide access to clean energy resources and benefits to all cooperative members. The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills and be comfortable giving presentations, as well as developing informational materials for members and stakeholders. Knowledge of clean energy resources and the technology associated with the development of these resources is a plus. Please see the E4TheFuture website, www.e4thefuture.org or communitycleanenergyproject.org for more information on this project.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
· Coordinate sign-ups, subscriptions, and withdrawals for members of the Community Clean Energy Cooperative
· Engage and enroll new cooperative members via informational sessions and presentations; maintain a database with member information
· Answer or research member (and potential member) questions via phone, e-mail and in person
· Schedule meetings, prepare materials and take written minutes for the CCEP Board of Directors
· Travel throughout project areas for meeting and events
· Work directly with the utility and their energy efficiency program staff
· Ensure all necessary resource and member documentation is assembled and submitted in a timely manner
· Must be comfortable giving public presentations about CCEP to community members and organizations
· Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or professional experience in clean energy or another relevant field
- Excellent organizational skills
- Highly skilled in written and oral communication
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Aptitude with computers including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Must have reliable transportation for meetings and events
- Experience with low income community outreach and bilingual a plus
Compensation and Benefits
This is a full-time 12-month grant funded position with the possibility for extension and has a competitive salary and benefits program.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com